We are opening bidding on a project that requires enhancements and some potential ongoing maintenance. The small project is based on a SQL database and front end forms that populate data in the database. The application is used by agents (call reps) that provide Operator Services for customers looking to make international long distance calls The operators are currently using IP softphones running on Asterisk PBX. The operators take relevant call related information from customer such as payment and destination information thru a series of forms. The application is supposed to obtain payment authorization and present the authorization approval or denial to operator upon which point the operator takes relevant action to place or deny the call. This is a background of the application. What we require on this application is the following:
1. Currently, the application is tied to a SQL database thru a local on NET server naming convention, we need to be able to enter any IP address to contact the SQL server.
2. The application currently supports authorization for only 2 paymenbt gateways which currently is not working.. we need this fixed and we need to update additional merchant processors to the application.
3. The additional merchant processor we need to add transacts in a file format basis (fixed format). We need to have an additional module in the application whereby the relevant file format can be constructed using the relevant information obtained from the database (fixed byte flat file format). The processor will take the information, process the file and send a response file which in turn needs to be updated back into the database.
4. We are currently using Eyebeam softphone seperate of the application. We would like to be able to have the relevant inbound CID information coming into Eyebeam also pupulated in the application automatically as well as having the application send the outbound calling information thru eyebeam to process the call.
5. Currently, the call records are seperate of the operator database. The CDR needs to be integrated with each sale so that the record can eb properly rated.
6. A simple rating module needs to be built as admin portion of the application so that the records can be rated before being sent to the relevant merchants for processing.
Additional requirements may be required such as ability to process declined transactions, and or having a chargeback history module to track chargeback requests from customers who dispute charges.
PLease note that most of the application is there but is not currently in a usable format. We require persons who can bid on enhancing a project preferably at a reasonable cost and within a reasonable time frame. We are looking to have the work done within a week.