The aim of the project is to transform the rawdata tables to reldata tables.
The transformation algorithm goes as follows,
1) Find the rank of each output field for each records when considering the same output field across all records that share the same date
2) Divide this rank for each record by the total records for the particular date to find its percentile position in the set
This algorithm is also visually described in the attached "Calculation Description.xlsx"
The project (attached) is currently written in [url removed, login to view] and connected to a SQL Server 2012 database, and the transformation was conducted using a single SQL statements. All the transformations algorithm are the same, as you will see the Rel_Calc() method, it is a basic loop to execute the same sql statement multiple times.
Use any method _other than multithreading_ to help improve performance.
- Change of database type (from sqls to sqlite, etc)
- Change of database configuration
- Changing the SQL query used
- Using methods other than the SQL query currently used to generate the output
Our current performance is in the attached "performance.jpg", approx 1 min per table. Note the software is being run on an i7 laptop in 32-bit windows 7.
1. [url removed, login to view] â?? the current project written in [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view] â?? the zipped sql server 2012 db and log file, login details can be find in the [url removed, login to view] connection string
3. Calculation [url removed, login to view] â?? demonstration of the transformation work
33%-66% reduction in average time per table -> $50
66%-90% reduction in average time per table -> $75
90%+ reduction in average time per table -> $100
Please also note I will have more projects of this type coming up -- keen to use this project to develop an ongoing relationship for many more jobs.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 176 $ tähän työhön
Hi, We have excellent eCommerce .Net,and PHP expertise. Please have a look at private message for relevant work done. Awaiting a positive response from your end and looking forward to work with you. Thanks
Hello Sir, We have downloaded the data files and studied your project too. We are very well familiar with such type of work. Check your PMB for further details . Thanks - Samir