Looking to have a c#/.net (Programming language is non-negotiable) program written to accomplish the following tasks:
1) access multiple pop3 email accounts and browse for craigslist msgs to confirm posted ads. Open the emails, and find the confirmation link in the email. Open the URL of the confirmation link and select the link button to confirm the ad (I believe the button is marked PUBLISH).
2) This link must be opened in a browser based environment, and accept and reply to cookie requests from craigslist. After each ad confirmation is processed -- cookies need to be cleared for craigslist from the browser. I prefer this use a FireFox browser engine.
3) After emails are processed, Any confirmations processed should be deleted without deleting any other emails in the email account.
4) Log to a csv information about the process. Who the email was sent to (emails are generally forwarded and the To: account may not be the end account the msgs ended up in). The link that was processed to obtain the confirmation web page. The status of the confirmation. HOw many days the ad is good for (once the ad is confirmed this will be displayed on the webpage in a green box).
5) A time duration option to not confirm emails that are less than x minutes old.
6) A time duration on how often the process should run through all pop3 accounts and process any confirmations.
7) Launch pre-determined dos batch file between every pop3 account processed. The program should halt execution while the batch file is being ran. When the batch file is complete the program can resume processing. The name of the batch file can be hardcoded, or as a configuration option.
6) I require all source code upon project completion and before final payment is released. I will escrow the project amount, and will release 50% when the program is done, and 50% when I have the source and confirmed that I can compile it myself and ensure is the same version of the executable you've provided.
Any questions -- please reply before bidding.