PROJECT DELIVERABLES: [url removed, login to view]
PLATFORM: .NET for the Windows App, Linux for the DB on my server
Users will log into my website [url removed, login to view] and download a windows app (the core module that you’re developing). Using this windows app, they will chat with Skype users as they are fed to the PB member’s windows app from a central Database on PajamaBucks. The software will rotate through a list of Skype usernames, allowing the user to chat with each Skype user for up to X (admin specified) seconds. After X seconds, the software will move onto the next username in the list. This process will continue until the PB member closes the windows app.
1. PB members chat with skype users through downloadable windows app . Usernames are fed to the windows module from a central database on my server (a DB of skype users segmented by city)
2. After X seconds (admin specified), PB user is disconnected from current chat and moves on to chat with next skype username
3. PB user can click a button ‘NEXT’ to manually progress to next chat (new skype username)
4. Skype usernames are fed into the system from a database of usernames segmented by city (new York, los angeles, etc.)
5. Since there will be multiple PB members (probably hundreds), there needs to be a way to not duplicate the chats. In other words, if PB user A is talking to Skype user A, we don’t want PB user B talking to Skype user A, etc. Once a skype user is fed into the system from the database, it should be flagged for X days (admin specified) and NOT fed into the system again for at least that amount of time. Nonduplication of chat is critical.
6. All admin features need to be configurable from my admin area and remotely sent to the client modules on PB member’s computers (the windows app they downloaded). This is therefore a host-client system.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $554 for this job
Hi ! We have good experience in skype integrations ! Gone through your project details and we are ready to work with you ! Please see PM for details! Thanks