I have and exe coded in MS Visual C# with full source code available. This executable produces some VBS files based on user input. Now I want to:
1. Create a new exe - Using the existing source code, strip all functionality form the exe, but keep the GUI intact. Add new functionality to take the user input, save to a file and email the file to a particular email address. So this will be a new executable that is separate from the existing executable. Outcome of this part new source code that will allow me to produce and exe with the above mentioned functionality. Must be working 100%.
2. Add the required functionality to the existing source code to allow me to browse to the emailed file and import all the answers into the current GUI without breaking any of the current functionality - eg at the end of it I must be able to create my VBS files just as if I had typed in all the answers. Outcome of this part - modified source code with the functionality described in point 2 will allow me to create the executable that will have the original functionality built in plus the new required functionality. Must be working 100%.
4. Both source codes must be available and well commented and passed on to me
5. Those executables are something that will evolve over time - this meaning that later on I will add new functionality via the GUI. A step by step guide is to be produced which will teach me how to add new fields (for part1), how to add the answers from those fields to the file that is emailed and how to work with the file in part 2 to import the answers after I have created the same files there too. I am not a programmer so this step by step must be quiet comprehensive. I must be able to successfully add new items to the GUI (like tick boxes, drop down boxes etc), save them to the file (along with what is there now), email the file, import the file into the executable in part 2 above, produce my VBS files with the correct answers. Outcome of this part - using your step by step guide I alone with no extra help must be able to successfully add new fields/user input, save them and email the file (part one), add the same new fields/user input in the executable in part 2, use the import feature, populate the fields and create VBS files with the old content in them and the new one which I just added.
6. For this project to be considered finished and payment to be made all of the above outcome (1 to 5) must be met.
Please only bid if you have the time and expertise to do this.