I have a database of business listings that I have purchased and I need to have a way of cleaning this list to ensure all businesses are still in existence.
The program will function as follows.
1) Connect to the mysql database and retrieve the id, business names and location they are in.
2) Do a search in google and retrieve the first 50 listings. For example, The james cake bakerty London.
3) I then must be able to view any website in the list without leaving the application.
4) The application must have 3 panes:
- The business names
- The google result
- The website selected
This will allow me to match the right business search with the right website.
4) Once the website is selected, I need to then be able to click up to 5 images and get their locations.
5) The process finishes when a save button is clicked (which is at the end of each row), which grabs the images and places them into a directory with a subdirectory (id) and where the images are stored.
6) The image locations are stored in the db as well.
About the application
1) This must be built using c# and .net 4.0.
2) Must support proxies and retrieve them from a database and can work without them.
3) Must be able to rotate browser user-agents from a supplied list.
Full source code must be provided too.