I need a console application to enter into a webpage, log in with a username and password provided by me and then download a file from a URL. The file then have to be saved in a local path.
Step by step:
1. Enter into a URL.
2. Get into the website introducing a username and password stored in a XML file by me. ([url removed, login to view])
3. Download and save locally the file from an specific URL (with a parameter that is the date -TODAY- in format DD/MM/YY).
4. Logout from the website. ([url removed, login to view])
5. End the application.
- For the application it's neccesary to create a Windows Console with C# and .Net Framework 3.5.
- If any browser it is opened then is neccesary to close it ALWAY (on seccess, on failure, on error).
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 92 $ tähän työhön
Hello, I am Senior .NET Developer over 10 years experience at Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET, WinForm.NET, Windows Services, Console Applications, SharePoint, SQL etc..). I would like to help you.