We are looking for a senior developer to act as team leader for our product development. We are looking for some to join us for the long term, capable of being a leader in the company and reaping the rewards of showing off your extensive skill-set and developing world class, market leading solutions.
This is not a role about creating multiple independent websites. This role is about creating a core packaged product that is used on multiple websites with a single core code base.
We have two core products (WebEd CMS and Customer Community Email Marketing Database) and make extensive use of MVC in our admin areas. You will need to have a minimum of two years acting as the lead developer in similar projects using .Net MVC.
You will understand the importance of design and technology; be capable of working from photoshop mockups to create MVC and ASPX pages and have a good eye for detail. You will also be happy to act as the lead for projects ensuring the delivered product exceeds the clients expectations from a usability and design point of view. This means you will ensure any development work done provides a pleasing appearance and is in-line with the existing design of the project.
You will have the opportunity to show off by re factoring existing code as well as adding new functionality to meet the requirements. This will require you to be very hands on at a code level but also set the direction of the team we will need for the future.
Currently our solution is a mixture of aspx and MVC. We plan to rapidly migrate to:
1. One method of database access (we currently have multiple methods)
2. 100% mvc based (Admin is MVC and Front End is ASPX web forms)
3. Application completely template driven with templates residing in the database. A single controller will provide the logic and will call various templates as required.
4. Move from each site being a separate hosting space to a single database with each site being creating using host headers to find the appropriate records and content.
5. Deployed to azure (or similar) cloud solution so hosting is no longer required.
You can see a demonstration of WebEd in use here.
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
To Apply, please do the following.
1. Outline why you would be the best person for the role.
2. Outline your experience in other similar roles. This should include the type of development project and what your day to day activities consisted of.
3. Give an overview of how you would address issues such as source code control and ensuring a change in one area does not cause an exception in another area. This should cover all you know about best practise for software development when multiple teams are involved.
4. Review the skills below and rate your skills for each one on a scale of 1-10 where 1 means you have heard of it and 10 means you are the worlds best. Be 100% honest.
- SQL Queries
- SQL Databases
- Linq to Entity
- Telerik Tools
We have fixed contractual requirements for this role. Please see the attached and do NOT apply it you are not prepared to adhere to the contract requirements.
We are not accepting agencies for this role.
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 18 $/tunti tähän työhön
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big asp.net,c#,MVC projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Ready to start your [url removed, login to view] check my review about MVC on [url removed, login to view] and check your private message box!Thank so much
Hi, I am an experiecced Developer with experience in MVC3.0. Last 2.53+ Years involved in a Product development organization. Please check your PM for more details.