The site is to be developed for intial phase.
Home page should look exactly same as attachment
[url removed, login to view](username/email/password/forgotpwd/dob/gender)
[url removed, login to view] Creation & approval(bio-data fields)
[url removed, login to view] the match.+ details view page
[url removed, login to view] Changes(change pwd/email)
* user can register with unique username from home page
+ email id + password + forgot pwd hint+ gender + date of birth
* on forgot password user can enter username/pwd to retrieve password
* User must be able to change pwd /email from login changes
[url removed, login to view] creation(once user is logged in sign up become modify)
* once logged in user can modify profile field as for profile are as per attachment(matri-Profile)
* Once Profile data entered user can either [save draft]/[Submit for approval](will be stored in mstProfile_draft with admin approval flag & draft flag)
* Admin can reject with comments or approve
* As soon as admin approves profile is searchable & moved to MstProfile after copying MstProfile entry into MstProfile_Histroy
* On rejection last approved profile will be serachable(if there is no such histroy profile is not seachable)
* in DB mstProfile each user has unique profile with last approval date & feature flag.
* MstProfile_draft contains rejected flag+reason for rejection(which will be cleared on submission/save draft)
[url removed, login to view] the match
from Home page user can search as per basic crieteria
[url removed, login to view],1st langugage,region,age
[url removed, login to view] search
each option must contain [any]+db all distinct entries.
both search must contain sort order>>last updated/Most viewed/
any of search will show the profile with
pic + about me(100 char )+ region +age+1st language/[Home/work/native]location + name with link
Detail view page will show all profile fields in readonly mode.
33 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 166 $ tähän työhön
We have already this solution to many clients, sample jpg can be mailed to you. We are working on .NET technology last 3 years, utilizing all the widgets in a better look and feel environment.