We need an expert Visual C++ software engineer for following to do
(starting from 1 the most important):
1. Find and fix any Memory or Threads Leaks,
2. Find and fix any Corrupted Heap errors,
3. Find and fix any Unhandled exceptions,
4. Investigate if any potential Thread synchronization problems(deadlocks) and correct,
on multiple machines (preferred server 2003),
5. Comment all changes and fixes.
6. Improve or Optimize code (if code is unacceptable or will produce problems),
The application (Radio Ad Insertion/Broadcaster),
based on Windows x86 Win32 C++ with DirectShow (COM).
Developed with MSVS 2010 on Windows 7 64bit
Minimum OS requirements:
Win 7 64bit & Win 2003 Server 32/64bit.
All fixes & problems need to be reported.
Also any improvements or optimization need to be discussed/approved.
There will be need to do multiple long term tests on multiple machines,
to verify the app is stable & reliable.