- Make it backwards compatible with IE 7 - 8 : $140
- Add ability to set max and min height of dropup : $50
- Fix issue with sub items (multilevel) not appearing correctly : $70
- Add ability to adjust list height to condense spacing : $20
In the Part 2:
- allow scripts into custom html : $50
- Makes html custom looks nice : $50
For Part 2, I have a script that will pull upcoming event links and corresponding dates from a calendar system that is located on another internal server that is not yet setup for external viewers. I can supply you with the script, but until it is setup on our end, you wouldn't see the output. I can screenshot it and send to you though if that will work. The script controls the number of events to appear, etc. So, we're only going to deal with one module to get it looking nice in the dropup (under calendar of events) similarly to a group item would. It will need to me a module so that I can also add a link at the bottom right to go to full calendar view.