This project is about a ROR rental/ sales website. This is a ROR website allowing owners to be matched to renters. The website is up and running. We needed a refurbishment on the front-end of the website to give it a better look and feel. Thus, we recently developed a complete UI-UX designs. We have the complete html, adhered to latest standards in practice, fully responsive, tested, and just ready to be integrated to the website. We are looking for an outstanding ROR Developer responsible for the integration or the addition of the UI-UX designs to the existing website. The designer will coordinate and assist wherever required.
Following are the detailed specification;
1. You are well versed in writing well designed, testable, efficient ROR code by identifying and acknowledging the development standards that has been used by the former developer, maintaining uniformity and non-conflicting codebase, better with updated version where feasible.
2. You have a thorough knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and can develop basic designs where may be required.
3. You are responsible for integrating the data from various back-end services and databases.
4. You are good in coordinating with the web designer to match visual design intent and integrate the designs well.
5. You have a solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
6. You have an adequate knowledge of relational database systems, creating and maintain efficiently queried database, providing grounds for fine API for other application of this website like; the mobile apps, and other web app to use the same database with API calls.
7. You have a strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
8. You stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
9. The website is using Braintree API as a payment gateway which we would like to switch to worldpay, which we want you to be well-versed at.
10. The pages to be integrated are multiple dynamic and static pages that amounts to 47 to 50 pages, there are also a few dynamic pop-ups, and similar static pages
Note: The integration work does not include the Admin Panel as the said available html does not contain the design for it. This can be planned at the later phase of the website.
I am looking for a seasoned ROR developer who has successfully developed and delivered a commercially viable rental-sales website, or similar website before with sufficient portfolio to demonstrate, and is able to complete this project within the stipulated time frame with high work of professionalism. Please only bid if you have such experience and have a history of good level of successful completions. There are other projects in pipeline, so am expecting a long-term hire with the developer that are professional, serious developer, highly responsive, adhering to deadlines and a responsible freelancer.