I'm an IT professional with years experience managing software development (amateur level coder) and need help programming a raspberry pi with python and kivy for bar inventory management purposes.
I've worked out the details and just need someone to help write the code. My plan is for you to work on a chunk of code, me to test it and tweak it, then the next chunk of code, etc. To work collaboratively. This will also help me understand Python and further improve my design.
Main components of the project will include:
- raspberry pi 3 as central processor (w/ mysql)
- 7' raspberry pi official touch screen
- USB keypad
- Open Scale (sparkfun 13261) (with load sensors to make a scale)
- Barcode scanner (adafruit 1202)
- mysql is already setup on the rpi with some tables. (i will write other software that will upload/sync this data with a central server for use in web browsing)
can provide ssh access to raspberry pi but cannot ship hardware (however I can help diagnose issues). I've done quite a bit of research into this and know it is possible, I'm just lacking the Python and Kivy understanding to execute it.