I'm an IT professional with years experience managing software development (amateur level coder) and need help programming a raspberry pi with python and kivy for bar inventory management purposes.
I've worked out the details and just need someone to help write the code. I have full design specs and sql details sorted out.
Main components of the project will include:
- raspberry pi 3 as central processor (w/ mysql locally)
- 7' raspberry pi official touch screen
- USB keypad
- Open Scale (sparkfun 13261) (with attached load sensors to make a scale - 3 of these devices over USB)
- Barcode scanner (adafruit 1202)
- mysql is already setup on the rpi with some tables. (i will write other software that will upload/sync this data with a central server for use in web browsing)
can provide ssh access to raspberry pi but cannot ship hardware (however I can help diagnose issues). I've done quite a bit of research into this and know it is possible, I'm just lacking the Python and Kivy understanding to execute it.
Final product must execute full screen on a 7" touch screen (kiosk style).
I've uploaded a document with more details
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 326$ tähän työhön
Hi, I work with RPi 3. Have done successful RPi projects here in freelancer as well. I can do the hardware setup. but I need the requirements in terms of inventory features.