You should have extensive knowledge of PHP- and SQL-programming as well as appropriate experience of HTML- and css-programming.
You should be familiar with the appropriate framework software (symfony, Laravel) and its optimization in terms of performance and security.
In addition, it is imperative that you have extensive knowledge of how to implement cryptocurrency payment systems (Bitcoin and Monero, other cryptocurrencies would be desirable) in B2C marketplace systems.
The main criteria of the program structure of this software-project are:
1. performance on the server on high-speed level (no large graphics, no cpu-intensive computations aso);
2. security against any kind of manipulation from outside (prevention of DDOS attacks and similar!);
4. user-friendly application, especially with regard to the admin-panel:
5. implementation of a professional chat system with multi-category selection.
The structure of the marketplace should be similar to the open source software "Sellacious", which you can view and test on the following URL without registration:
([login to view URL]):
- use of the marketplace for each and any user who registers accordingly;
- for each user has to generate a wallet for any available crypto currencies, to which he can transfer credits;
- each user has the opportunity to register as a seller (vendor) by paying a fee in crypto currency to the administration of the marketplace;
- vendors get the possibility of a limited use of the admin panel. They are allowed to add items to their "shop", describe them accordingly and upload photos to there items in the image-directory;
- the admin panel allows limited access for support staff;
- administrators get full access to all areas of the marketplace.
For the settlement of the purchases on the marketplace the establishment of a trust service (escrow-service) is to be provided. After the order has been placed by the buyer (user), the purchase price plus shipping costs has to be blocked on a trust account in a from the buyer (user) chosen and from the seller (vendor) accepted crypto currency, until the seller (vendor) has shipped the order. Once the seller (vendor) has set the status of the order to "shipped", the automatic finalization of the order should starts automaticly (regulary period: 14 days). Upon goods receipt by the buyer, the buyer (user) must have the opportunity to evaluate the goods and the service provided by the seller (vendor) in a ranking system (like google's stars ranking - one to five stars). In the case of a dispute, the buyer (user) must be able to stop the automated finalization of the transaction by initiating a dispute, which will be then decided by the support staff of the marketplace. For digital products with a direct delivery (for example by mail), the option of a finalize early function (FE) has to be set up.
A corresponding design and function study (HTML- and css-structure) can be viewed at http://marketplacedevelop.com. The password for the access to this page is available on request.
The finished project should at least correspond to the previously mentioned design study for 95%!!!
The timeframe for the entire project is maximum 28 days, starting with the definitive order allocation and by given the password for access to the URL of the design study.
The payment for this projekt will be handled EXCLUSIVELY via the freelancer.com site!
Don't even ask for a prepayment to a private account!!!
Payments to you will ALWAYS only be released after completing a respective stages of the project, which must be proven by us!
Communication in perfect business English is required!
If you can communicate in PERFECT German, this will be an essential criterion for us to award the contract to you!!! Regardless of the price!
79 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2780€ tähän työhön
Hello can we discuss more about your requirement please let me know your convenient time to chat with you after that I can provide correct time and cost Thanks Gopal
Hi, Am experienced Laravel, CI and Symphony, React, VUE JS and angular developer. I have more than 5 years experience in this field. So let me know when we can discuss further about the project.