5. Your final Enhanced/Extended Entity Relationship (EER) diagram for the project (this should be consistent with your final database design). Submit a printable version of your diagram (i.e., PDF or equivalent format).
6. Your final Information Flow Diagram (IFD) for the project (this should identify primary data tasks and interfaces to external elements such as forms and reports). Submit a printable version of your diagram (i.e., PDF or equivalent format).
7. A SQL script that will create your database for this project. This should be created manually (i.e., not a dump from SQL Server or Visual Studio). It should include all tables, relationships, triggers, and stored procedures that have been created thus far.
8. A SQL script that will populate your database with test data. This should make it easy to test your database for various scenarios.
9. A SQL script that will clean and reset your database (i.e., remove all data and reset identity seeds).
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
i am a lead .NET software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck
Hello, DON'T AWARD PROJECT BEFORE DISCUSSION, I have few questions to ask, knock me for further discussion, I have 5 years experience in this skills thank you!