I have a small application for payroll in php that I want to do some changes to it including :
1. Change it to MVC using YII framework (or any other you may suggest if we both agree to it)..
2. Add some functionality and reporting to it.
3. I created a employee transaction table, this table should be loaded with financial records at the end of each day or month. It should be a batch process initiated by the user once the [url removed, login to view] is done and the user is happy with the outcome, transactions should be loaded to transactions table.
4. Change the [url removed, login to view] table to add tabs where
a. top most : user select an employee from drop-down list
b. 4 tabs appear (ajax) Deduction, Advance, Bonus, Holiday, Leave
We may need to adjust the employee record details to hold start and end working hour times, please note that most employees work in between days (i.e. from 12PM - 1AM next day).
5. Improve Employee edit tab to allow serach and filtering properly.
6. Support (RTL and LTR) with translations (you don't need to translate anything, just add the capability.
The application is small around 5 php ages only and nothing is complex or hard.