Target is to programme a flash based VoIP (SIP) Phone / Server like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] or goribbit.com.
Following are the requirements:
- Implementation of a server side framework to allow flash clients to place and receive phone calls from / to the PSTN .
sip ---> wowza
wowza ---> sip
wowza ----> wowza
- Server side application that is based / or connected on / with the WOWZA Media Server
- Codec must support G711 and G729 audio codec in real-time. So the RTMP stream from flash has to be converted to the RTP VoIP stream.
- It must supports audio and video calls
- In addition to that the corresponding SIP signalling to a VoIP application server has to be established. Explanation: The VoIP protocol consists of a SIP signalling text based protocol which used port 5060, and a corresponding audio stream (RTP stream) that uses higher ports between 20000 - 40000
- The process also has to work the other way around. If an audio VoIP call is received on the our voip platform server it is send to the red5 server that has to convert the call to a flash media call.
- The implementation should be based on the following components: WOWZA (Flash media server), Java SIP Protocol stack (e.g. Jain), Open Source RTP stacks for Java (just search for RTP/java in google)... or other
The job is basically, to use the existing open source libraries, integrate them and make them work together.
Please bid only if you could fulfill the requirements and if you are experienced in VoIP.
The design is not important, but We need all source files of project.