Installing and configuring a Moodle site including the following:
1. Setting it up for a custom domain (will be initially set up on a dev serve with a temp domain)
2. Installing and setting up Edwiser RemUI theme
3. White labelling (adding custom logo, site name and colour scheme) which will be provided by the client
4. Installing and configuring Edwiser SSO Bridge plugin with Wordpress
5. Setting up and configuring Moodle standard Mobile App
6. Setting up Multilingual, Turkish and English, using the existing translated texts. Clients will be required to provide the required translations for the texts which are not translated by Moodle or other contributed plugins, as well as for any custom development. Add those additional translations will be charged per hour.
7. Integrating it with BigBlueButton (HTML 5 Client for Students)
8. Setting up a standard certification which would include logo, header static text, course name, student name, course completion date and footer static text (any customisation to it will be chargeable per hour)
9. Student/Teacher Profiles and Portal
10. Basic Dashboard, Analytics & Reporting
11. Initial Admin and Teacher Training & Support including answering any questions upto 5 hours.
I also provide pricing for managed Moodle web hosting, including backups
• Up to 10GB web space
• Up to 500 active users
I also provide pricing for hourly and monthly support services, administration support and development support.