This project is for a 24x7 shop without sale persons. In order to enter the food shop the customer must be registered online.
1) Customer registers itself online.
2) Once new customer approved, he can go to the shop and buy products.
3) Once customer at the shop door, he opens the door lock with the help of the mobile phone application. The lock should stay open for about 8 seconds (tunable).
4) when in the shop, the customer scans bar codes of the products using mobile phone application (this could be some plugin for OsCommerce). Once the bar code scanned the product goes to his shopping cart. The customer can add more items or remove.
5) His shopping cart should be synchronized with the shopping cart of online shop which could be based on OsCommerce or any other shopping online applications.
6) After finish adding the products to the shopping cart he has 2 options: pay online via online shop (e.g. OsCommerce has many payment options) or pay later via Bill.
7) Phone Application should have an ability to support different languages.
8) The customer information who opened the door should be logged, so I could match video recording with the customer.
9) Each product scan should have a timestamp, so it could be also matched with video recording.