We are looking for a highly skilled, passionate and hardworking mobile application developer to fulfil the position of Chief Technology Officer in our company.
The application will be released on IOS and Android Operating Systems and requires a high level of programming ability.
The ideal applicant must have the ability to develop the following features:
• Simple stop / start sequences within a game.
• Scoring and rewards system within a game.
• Timers and count functions.
• Push data to the game based on the users GPS location.
• Push data to the game based on the frequency of users accessing the application.
• Push data to the game based on the users Facebook likes and interests.
• Push data to the game based on the users submitted likes and interests.
• E-commerce platform
• Code generation (4 characters) & Validation
• Payment Gateway
• Subscription System Integration
• Analytics Panel (Based on Website) - Application pushes data to the server which can be viewed via the analytics panel.
• GPS Plotting and Lookups
• Social Media Integration.
• + HEAPS MORE
The application will be hosted primarily via a cloud service with minor code stored on the user’s local device.
The position is unpaid and a share of equity in the company will be negotiated during the interview stages. Between 10% - 30%.
The position is part time and will require a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week. The successful applicant is required to attend team meetings and participate in discussions around the product, marketing and development.
56 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, Lets discuss more. Budget is not a final one, we will decide it after we form a scope of work. Please review my profile and let me know if I'm suitable. I can sign NDA if needed. Thank you!
Hello, I understood the initial scope of this project. Although i want to discuss further this job in order to prepare the final concept for this project.