1 Week Project.
I need a freelancer to develop a web or Facebook app that convert photos taken from Facebook users into a post with "phrases".
The objective is to let the users help us share "words of wisdom" to their friends by posting onto their Facebook timeline as post.
Components of the Facebook post.
- A wisdom phase.
- A user photo
- Users' first and last name in Thai font
- Company's mandate design which are: Logo, URL, Facebook, and Blue border.
How the app works
- The users must be Facebook users.
- They see the link and are interested to get participate.
- They click on our link to the app.
- They take or choose a photo of themselves. The photo must be 1,200px in height x 630 px in width, close-up portrait shot (head and neck) against a white or light colour wall. The app must not allow the users to take or choose photo if the photo does not meet above mention requirement.
- The user choose and place a phrase they like.
- The user type their first and last name.
- The app generate the image of the post automatically. The photo is placed in background layer, align right. The white wall are removed automatically. The wisdom word align to left with the name of the users underneath. Show the logo on the top left corner. Website URL and Facebook Page on the bottom left corner. The blue border on the uppermost layer.
- The users choose to post their images with phrase on their Facebook timeline or save to their camera roll for later use.
.AI files to be provided after the bidder get awarded.
- 10 options of phrase for the users to pick the one they like
- Company logo, border, website URL, and Facebook Page
- Initial - 10% of budget
- First test (Day 5) - 10% of budget
- Second test (Day 6) - 10% of budget
- Complete (Day 7) - 70% of budget
The milestones can be further discussed.
The app can be in any fast, reliable servers.
The app must be used for 6 months after launch.
No scripts need to be submitted.
Ready to fix the app within 48 hours after getting report of problems.
Ask for samples of post in discussion.