I require an Android application that demonstrates the use of the Opus codec ( [url removed, login to view] ) to stream audio from one phone to another via the following:
1: Phone/Handset to ICECAST ([url removed, login to view]) server in the internet (TRANSMIT to SERVER) This link will utilise an ssl connection.
- Use an "AudioRecord" to get audio from the phone mic (user selectable sample rate).
- Compress this audio using the Opus library. This will require JNI / NDK knowledge as the Opus libraries are coded in C.
- Send the compressed audio using TCP/UDP packets the ICECAST server using an SSL connection
The app will allow ICECAST IP, mount point and credentials to be entered by the user (to transmit and receive) or simply the IP address of the other phone on the network where point to point is used
• All documented source code
• Working applications for demonstration
• Configuration documentation
I will require regular project updates.