We are a leading VPN service provider looking for a specialist that is familiar with OpenVPN protocol in Android. Take a look at the challenge:
Responsibilities: Fix the bug on our existing Android app: On Android 4.X it's working with no problems but on Android 5.X (Lollipop) it's connecting but not changing default route and in effect traffic is not passing via encrypted VPN connection.
- Professional experience in developing Android applications, Android Studio;
- Extended knowledge of OpenVPN;
- Good documentation skills;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices;
- Strong coding, problem-solving, and debugging skills;
- Awesome communication, collaboration, and management skills;
- Knowledge and understanding of your employer's business needs as well as the technical demands.
Please apply only if you know how to fix this bug or you have experience in fixing these kind of bugs