1. I have a hardware called raspberry pi, running with linux.
2. Already having a python code in it which can stream the video from its camera module, and this stream can be watched by any pc, phone on the same network and with the help of http browser.
3. Having a separate .py or .js code which is running well from command line e.g. python [login to view URL] OR by node [login to view URL] . both can successfully set the particular pin of raspberry pi.
1. Want to merge both the codes so that while watching the video stream on web browser I can press the html button on same window and pi's pin can be set.
2. Need a stream watching android app with setpin button.