We’re looking for someone who has …
- Three or more years programming in Unity (using C#).
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Unity’s systems related to tools and add-ons, including Asset Bundles, Editor and Inspector windows, and asset management.
- High self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to actively participate and offer creative solutions to game design challenges.
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with a team of other programmers, artists, and designers.
It’s a bonus if you have …
- C/C++ experience, desktop applications background
- Shipped one or more games built in Unity.
- Familiarity with popular third party Unity add-ons, such as PlayMaker.
- Samples of completed tools you have built for use in Unity or other game creation tools.
- A passion for video games.