We have a number of Staff (Users of App) out in the field who each have Customers to visit.
The purpose of the App is to enable Users to:
1. View Customers who have been allocated to User (Caseload). This will require communication with a central database.
2. View allocated customers based upon predefined criterion.
3. Select Customer(s) to visit and the order.
4. Use third party navigation apps (Waze / Googlemaps etc) to optimise their journey providing turn by turn navigation, including use of waypoint if multiple Customers are selected (see point above)
5. Record the journey using GPS geolocation api services (Latitude/Longtitude/time). The frequency at which GPS readings are to be taken will be based on distance on journey.
6. Track the journey – data will be fed back from App to a SQL Server d/b.
7. Record the arrival at selected customer – End of journey (latitude/longitude, time)
8. Record the outcome of the visit.