I'm seeking an experienced Unity 3d developer that can help me quickly complete this simple app. I wish to use Unity as I'm familiar with that product, and it will make deploying to iOS and Android very simple. However, if you have another multi-platform recommendation feel free to bid with those details.
Here is the app description: It will be used by weight lifters to set goals and track their progress. I'm attaching 3 wire-frame designs for this app:
"Initial [login to view URL]" - this is the first screen, it has a list of workouts the app will support, along with an icon for each workout. (I will provide the icons & names later). Tapping one of these will take you to the next screen:
"Log Details [login to view URL]" - This screen shows the workout icon & name at the top, followed by a recap of their goals, followed by a graph showing progress (more on that later), and finally there is a table that shows a history of workouts they have logged. Under the table is a button that lets them add another log. Also we need a "Share" button that will allow users to post the graph & details to Facebook or other social media. When the "Enter a new Log" is touched, it takes them to the next screen:
"Enter Log [login to view URL]" - this screen allows the user to enter a date, # of reps, weight, and any free form notes they wish to add to the workout.
The Y (vertical) axis will be weight, X axis will be dates related to their logs. There will be 4 things in the graph: A horizontal line that represents the user's Goal, another horizontal line that represents their current value, a bar graph for each log entry normalized to “One Rep Max”* value, and a weighted average line that shows progress based on the logs.
* “One Rep Max” represents an estimate of the maximum amount of weight someone could lift when fully prepared, one time. For Example: If you are able to bench 135lbs 15 times, your One Rep Max value may be 225lbs. I have a table of values to perform this conversion, so it’s simple math – and I’ll provide that data later.
**I've found a good graphing module on the Asset Store for Unity 3D, Graph Maker. Suggest we use this.
That’s about it. There are a few other requirements:
1) Need to be able to edit/delete log entries
2) Need to be able to clear & restart a specific workout type
3) Sharing a log on facebook: would like to post an image of the graph. Not sure how to do this.
4) I’d like an automatic prompt “Do you like this app? Please review” message
5) When done, the app should feel professional and ready to submit to the stores (I’ll handle that). It does not require a lot of fancy UI work, keep it simple.
When you bid, please include some example Unity 3d projects you have completed.
36 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
chk my portfolio this will express my work and talent..............................................................................................................