the project is to develop a very simple ios app for iphone which supports custom external display.
by custom external display, we mean that when an external display is attached to the iphone, the screen that will be displayed on the external display will be different that the one on the iphone display.
the app should be developed in objective c
the app doesn't need any internet connections nor database, no push notification, it is just formating data, and displaying it on the external display.
(PLEASE CHECK ATTACHED SCREENSHOTS)
the iphone will display the controls of the scoreboard while the external display will display the actual basketball score board.
iphone control elements (see attached screenshots)
1. Quarter buttons (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, OT) one of these buttons can be selected at a time
2. Team Name Textfield input, user will be able to type in the team name.
3. team color input, the user will be able to select the color associated with the team
4. team score Textfield input, which will be controller by the below buttons and can be edited by hand.
5. 1Pts button, when clicked will add +1 to the team score
6. 2Pts button, when clicked will add +2 to the team score
7. 3Pts button, when clicked will add +3 to the team score
8. timeout button when clicked will subtract -1 from the timeout field
9. timeout textfield will display the timeout remaining for the team
10. Bonus button, when selected will display bonus on the scoreboard.