Hong Kong based Food & Beverage (F&B) SaaS startup urgently looking for a freelance React Native developer to help with initial product development and ongoing new features. No backend skills required as you will be connecting to our GraphQL API using the Apollo client (which we can provide basic training for).
The initial goal is to build an that allows users to perform stocktakes. Specifically, users must be able to:
- Select an inventory group and start recording counts
- Drag and drop products to sort them in a particular order
- Track overall progress (e.g. 75 from 100 counted | 75% done)
- Collaborate with multiple users on the same stocktake
- Record full (whole bottle) and partial counts. For the latter, a screen-slider will be used as per the wireframes.
- Save, submit, and send a stocktake when done.
- View historical stocktakes
Longer term goals/features include placing orders, checking-in deliveries, viewing reports, etc.
Wireframes and detailed requirements document(s) will be provided.
- Excellent verbal & oral English
- Able to provide some React Native code samples
- Able to start immediately and work >= 20hrs/week
- Willing to commit work to our git repo at least every 2 days
- [url removed, login to view] / CRNA
Note: if you don't have experience with RN, we're also looking for a freelance web-only React developer.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear friend, We read through the job details extremely carefully. We wish to have a discussion with you. We have some questions for you. Thanks Bluecoded Team
Hi. Have wide experience in react-native/redux/redux-saga ...expo expokit and graphql with apollo [login to view URL] Will be glad to live demo you some of my apps on my mac. Regards, Narek.