We want to build a coupons app for a closed network of companies.
The proposed scheme will be:
- Companies (logo, name, link, country, city, description, [company_category])
- Employee (company_id, name, email, mobile)
- Coupons (title, description, instructions, , image, link, coupon_provider_id, [coupon_category], [Coupon_Tags])
- Coupon_Providers (name, links, logo, description)
- Supervisors (name, photo, email, website, mobile, brief, [skills], [Supervisor_Tags])
- News (It will be aggregators and it will be pulled from pre-defined sources)
- Notification (title, description, link, image)
There is no signup in this app but only sign in through confirmation code. So the employee will either enter his mobile or email then he will get Email/SMS to verify the code.
Only employees will use this app and here you are the main functions:
- Sign in (either true or false and show the message to contact admin) / Signout
- Resend the verification code (we should have 2 SMS/email providers as backups)
- Request a coupon by checking its details page (instructions to get it)
- Send the pre-defined email to the supervisor (he can also edit the email content before sending
- Share the news link (standard sharing)
- Send a suggestion company/coupon to the admin (as email)
- Open pages (smooth transitions)
The pages in the app will be:
- Onboarding pages
- Login page/verification page
- Coupons list page/Coupon details page/filter by categories
- Supervisors list page/Supervisor details page/filter by categories
- Notification page
- Profile page
- Activities page (timeline for all employees activities such as request a coupon and contact a supervisor)
- News list page/News details page
- Settings page (to control the notifications for now)
All backend content should be controlled from firebase or any other easy tool to add/edit/activate/deactivate/delete items. The UI/UX should be standard and clean so please provide some of your real work in the app store to test the quality of the final product before hiring you.
So please send me your past React native app links of App store or Google Playstore.