I am looking for experts who can quickly design me a Print Plugin for Android.
Example of such plugin are:
- Google cloud print
- PrinterOn Native Android Printing ([url removed, login to view])
- etc ..
- Google's Cloud Print full source is available in Git. You are required to change this to work with your own server.
- Steps seems to be simple:
1) Modify Google's Default cloud print source to redirect to our own server page ( [url removed, login to view] ) if not logged in then login screen is shown and then re-directed to [url removed, login to view] page after successful login.
2) In this page basically seems to be 2 place you can upload the file to using HTTP POST. They are named as "Printer 1" , "Printer 2", etc.. But actually are destinations to [url removed, login to view], Printer2_UploadFile.php.
That seems to be it.
If you can do it, send me a PM.
Thanks for looking
No time wasters please. Show me the demo video of working app and I will pay instant.