I need an easily pluggable module for iPhone that does the following:
* Detect and highlight a piece of paper on a table.
* If the paper is off the edge of the screen, display a message ‘move back’
* if the paper is not within an adjustable margin to the edges of the page, display a message ‘move forward’
* When the paper is in a desirable distance, show a countdown 3-2-1 and snap an image of the page
* If the paper moves out of range during the countdown, go back to show ‘move back’ or ‘move forward’
* Color changes of highlight when paper is in range
* Once the image is taken of the page, it should be adjusted to remove any perspective. Phone does not have to be perfectly straight to take the image, but the final image should be flat after adjustment.
* Module should return the flat adjusted image of the page.
* Android demo is available with opencv code.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I have document scan app. Please check this url. Best regards Relevant Skills and Experience https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scanner+-scan-any-document/id1066599536?mt=8 Proposed Milestones $526 USD - default
hello. I have a experience. I can help you. thank you. Relevant Skills and Experience iPhone, Mobile App Development, OpenCV Proposed Milestones $555 USD - chat with