I already have a iOS application that is live in the App Store..
currently you can post video and photos much like Instagram..
videos are streamed on-demand (VOD) via wowza streaming engine
I have wowza streaming engine running on my dedicated own server
I want to enable live streaming into my app (I want to add live button to my existing camera in my iOS app)
other details to mention:
1. I want to allow each user to go live from there phone
2. when a user is live I want to indicate to that users followers that he/she is live (much like Instagram) via badge on top of timeline and push notifications to followers
3. I want the live stream to be recorded onto the server and automatically posted to users uploaded videos
4. I want the user to be able to overlay photos in their video stream (from camera roll, like logos and stuff)
5. I want the user to also be able to bring another video source in (Mac desktop for power points)... for this feature we can give the user a option to switch between the two video sources.. but the audio from the phone should always be present
6. live chat while live
7. live viewer count
you would be required to be able to handle iOS development and able to work on backend programming as well.. but I already have a backend programmer who can and will assist on this project
you need to be familiar with Wowza Streaming Engine Manager and Live Streaming (THIS IS A MUST!)
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 369 $ tähän työhön
Hello, sir. I hope you are well. I have a very interest with this project. If we can work together it will be good for our success. Thank you for your reading. I am waiting for your contact.