How the app needs to work:
1. user downloads app from Google Play or Apple store and launches it,
2. user is asked for a login and password (HTTPS API for verification on our side),
3. after logging in, several elements should be available:
- current IP address visible to Internet,
- remaining time,
- a button "Connect to VPN".
4. After clicking the connect button, an .ovpn configuration file is downloaded in the background and used to connect to one of our OpenVPN servers,
5. after establishing a connection:
- button should turn into "Connected. Click to disconnect." and IP address should update to a new given address,
- all internet connection on the mobile phone should be forced to use the connected VPN,
- active connection details should be placed and stay in notification panel (similar how OpenVPN android app works) - with information about current IP address and "You are connected/You are anonymous" text.
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I have got several years of experience with Desktop, Web and Mobile App development, including Android, iOS, Java, [login to view URL], etc. I hold Msc. in Artificial Intelligence