I need an Android app. I would like it designed and built. Phase – I
1) Splash Screen Image or Gif Animation (Need to Capture UserDeviceInfo at this Screen Using API. (FCM ID, Email (Available on play store), Phone Info etc.).
2) Every time when app will be open reconcile all the info on the basis of android secure id.
3) User account login, signup and forget password screen for new users and Old User contains basic information like email, username and password with Oath Using FB and Google.
4) Each user home screen contains banners, scroll menu (Refer Car Dekho) have four menu buttons contains today tips, Cricket News, Live Score, Contest (If Any Other we need to Add) and Listing OF Matches Fetched from API.
a. Banner Will be dynamic controlled by admin panel. In between Banners there will be Google Add Available.
b. In The Listing there will be One card view that is also horizontal scrollable to show news. (Refer Car Dekho). Show the latest cricket news fetch from the cricket news API. Swipe control needed to change news. When the user swipe left displays the previous news from the list and when the user swipe rights display the next news from the list.
c. On home screen till icon maximum 40% screen is allowed rest 60% for listing.
d. Hide header on scrolling Up.
e. Whatever we don’t want to show we will inactive from backend it will not show in listing. but save all details in DB.
f. Session and Market rate is not available for all matches. (So create one field in which we will mark on which match market rate will be available on which it’s not.)
g. if market rate field is active then show (Upcoming Line) in listing else show only (Upcoming) in listing (Home Screen).
h. if match is live and market field is active then show (Live Line) else show only (Live) in listing (Home Screen).
i. if Market field is active we will upload score market rate session etc. etc. (Using Admin panel.)
j. if Market field is inactive use API to show score and everything else on live score screen will not update manually.
k. On Home screen if (More than one match is live in a day.) on top of the list (LIVE LINE) match will be visible.
l. if Market field is inactive hide Market rate and session rate from screen just Show one line in card View No Line Available for this match.
5) Live Cricket score can have updated by using the web sockets. Live cricket score screen have three sections.
a. First sections have TV type screen showing the current ball going on. Results of the current ball like LBW, four or sixes should be display in GIF Animation
b. Second sections contain market rate, session rate
c. Third sections contain current bowling details and current score details
d. On live screen there should be different events for updating different info.
Event for updating Gif
Event for updating score
Event for updating session rate and market rate.
Event for suspending market and session.
How you will manage rollback condition if wrongly update score. Etc. etc.
e. In Case of Line Field is active we will Update Score, Session, Market Rate, Tv Type Screen Manually from backend using Admin Panel via Web socket. If Line Field Is Inactive Update Everything from API.
f. Score Card and Commentary Section (Fetch data from API’s)
6) Automatic FCM on subscribed match.
7) Layout weight should be there in all screens.
8) Google Event Tracking.
9) App Force Upgrade Controlled by Backend.
a. Profile Section (Upon Clicking Profile Screen Should Be There with Editable Info and Upload Profile Pic.)
b. Share US. (On Second Time Opening of APP Show Pop Up)
c. Feedback (On 3rd Time Opening of APP Show Pop Up). Sample
d. Support etc. etc.
11) App Designing.
1) Needed the manual keys to update six, four, LBW, no ball, and runs (Total in Numbers 36 to 40 Keys). On pressing above keys the score and balls will be updated automatically. (This Part will also Work Upon Web Socket.) If we will press 6 Run key on this panel, algorithm automatically update everywhere 6 runs or 1 ball need to be upgrade.
2) Admin should be able to update banners and update winners list of the contest.
3) Admin should be able to view user’s accounts, activate and deactivate user’s account, when he/she is needed.
4) Admin should be able to send FCM.
5) Admin Should be able to Active & Inactive Live line and Match in Listing.
6) Web Scrapping of Cricbuzz or CricInfo for fetching Match List, Live Score, Scoreboards and Commentary OR if there is any free ware API available to implement OR if cricbuzz and cricinfo provides any API’s.
Phase – II
1) Needed the check box option for login as users or login as tipper. By default, it is selected as (login as users). (If it’s easy to create tipper app separately then it will be fine.)
2) App Design
a. If Tipper Opted for Oauth Login, then Popup His/her for extra info on next screen. Like Mobile Number. Etc. etc. whatever is mandatory for tipper.
Referring (Club Factory Try login using Google).
b. Subscription pack will be of two types. On day basis or on Post tip (N number of Tips able to post) basis
c. If rating of tipper will be lower than 3 then they need to take admin approval to post tip.
d. Home Screen:
• Banner (Will work Same as described in phase one. But control panel will be different for Tipper and main app because need to show different banners.) Admin Panel.
• Buttons: My tips, Post Tips, Mis etc. if any.
• Listing Contains Live and upcoming series list. (Fig A)
o Upon clicking series List of match comes.
o Upon clicking match Tipper is able to post tip related to that match.
i. Total Number of tips posted.
ii. Number of Free Tips.
iii. Numbers of Paid tips.
iv. Number of paid transaction against their tips.
v. Show him his earning with withdraw options to bank. Admin will get notified for the same and his credits will be zero of withdrawal.
• Account Details:
o In This Section Tipper Provide their Account Details.
• Animation tour (How it works).
• Profile Section (Upon Clicking Profile Screen Should Be There with Editable Info and Upload Profile Pic.)
• Share tips.
• Match result (Completed series result) same work as (Above Fig A).
• Subscription Pack:
In this Section Tipper Will choose different Subscription Pack to be the member of CricWorm.
After choosing pack tipper will redirect to payment screen. Here tipper able to apply coupon code also.
After that tipper redirect to payment gateway (Need to integrate SDK).
Without subscription tipper is not able to post tip. Whether its public or private.
Tipper is able to check their already subscribed pack and time left to expire or tip left to post.
Need to send FCM before 2 days of expire of pack.
• Need to show tipper ranking below profile.
• My tips with public/private and date time filter and sorting.
In this section tipper is able to see tips posted by them.
Tipper is able to delete or modify their tip.
Tipper is able to see reviews of user against that tip.
Tipper is able to give reply to that user. (Same as FB Comment section). Admin is able to delete or hide any comment. Admin Panel.
Tipper is able to change tip price if private.
Tipper is able to change tip privacy on update tip.
• Post Tips
o In this section tipper is able to post tip after checking subscription.
o Popup will come up with option. Title, Body, Match Series (Drop Down List which was running live these days or upcoming), Match List (Live/Upcoming), Match Type (Test/One day/T20), Public/Private tip, Tip Price etc. etc. to post the tip.
o Preview the tip with edit option before final submit.
• Advertisement your tip
o In this section tipper is advertise his/her tip by selecting which tip need to advertise after doing advertisement charge via payment gateway. After advertisement that tip will show at top of tips at user end with mark add (Like olx.)
• Increase your rating or ranking.
o Tipper is able to increase his/her ranking after payment via payment gateway. (Rates will be different as per rating increase. Like increase 1 Star (X amount) max rating will be 5).
1. Tip store/Today tips (Button On Home Screen and drawer):
• show today’s tip by all tipper followed by old tips. Tips should be arranged by tipper ranking.
• Rates of private tips will be available.
• Follow tipper option with tip. (User will get notified via FCM if followed tipper will post tip.)
• Filter on the basis of Date or Match.
• User is able to see public tip after login without login information of tip will be hidden.
• User is able to see private tips after payment. (There is different payment option will be there)
o 1-time payment applicable only for that tip.
o Monthly Subscription. (In This all private tips will be visible.)
o Particular tipper subscription. (In this subscribed tipper tips will be visible.) Admin Panel to create package.
2. Tipster ranking: (Option in Drawer)
a. On The basis of ranking (Ranking will be calculated on the basis of correct tips/total tips posted. Admin will approve which tip is correct or which tip is wrong). Admin Panel.
b. On the basis of user rating.
3. Admin must have power to up or down any tipper ranking or rating. Or active inactive tipper or any random tipper tip. Admin Panel.
1. Admin Panel to activate inactivate tipper.
2. To increase ranking and rating of tipper.
3. To Approve Tips is it was correct or wrong.
4. To hide any tip.
5. FCM Panel. With different landing mechanism.
a. On particular tipster tips page.
b. On today tips.
c. On Home screen.
d. On Live score screen.
6. To check all MIS (Total number of tippers/Total Users/Paid Transaction/Payout/etc. etc.)
PRPOSED TECHNOLOGY / FRAMEWORKS USED
• Nodejs – Server side programming language
• Handlebar – Server side templating Engine for template email generations
• Mongo dB – Primary Database
• Express – Server Side Framework for Nodejs (REST API)
• Mongoose – ORM Framework for MongoDB Database
• Angular – Client Side Framework
• Bootstrap – Client Side Front End Framework
• SASS – CSS framework
• Oauth2 – Protocol for User authentications
• Bower & NPM – Client side package Manager
• Grunt – Client side task runner
• AWS S3 – For File storage, images, media
• Mail gun – For email delivery service* There could be more other minor plugins and APIs used
• iOS – Swift
• Android - Android