An existing bilingual (Arabic and English) App developed on NATIVE platforms (not cross platform) for pregnancy on Apple sore (iOS) and Google Play store (Android), need to do a new updated version on both platforms and in both languages that includes the below:
1. Repair App registration:
Registration means: Log in and Sign up using Facebook, Google, and Email.
You need to try and check all types of sign in and sign up and solve any one that has problem. One of the problem is when you complete the sign up using Email, it gives the email is already there, and the user doesn’t know she has to go back and click on Log In, but the correct way after the sign up, it should log you in without the need to log in again.
2. Solve the delay after the log in is clicked.
3. After Log In, the app still ask the user if she is pregnant “Are you pregnant”, this message should only appear for new users, but for existing users (if they logged out and then log in again), it should take them to the home page and no need to ask the questions and ask to enter the last period date, etc. this is related to enhancing the user experience and not ask the user to enter the same info again.
In Arabic. Replace the word “للاطلاع” with “الموافقة”.
6. Take a snapshot: this feature in the home page stopped functioning from the Android version only. This should allow the user to take a picture and saved on the home page or choose from gallery and save same place.
7. Under “Setting” Log Out, only in iOS version, once clicked, it logged out immediately, we need to display a message “Are You Sure” before the actual Log out.
8. Under “More”, “Connect with us”: Just remove the Google Plus icon. Feel free to suggest a better design for this page.
9. Under “More”, “Share your point view”: remove it.
10. Find a Doctor: when you click on “More” then “find a doctor” make the country and city names appear automatically by activating the Geo Location with the app.
11. We need to change “Find a Doctor” to “Doctors around me” and let the app shows the doctors around the user, showing the nearest on top. And change its place from under “More” to the hope page in stead of “Shopping”, so, also remove the “shopping” page.
12. Also, the country name and city name are always in Arabic even if you switch app to English. We need just to make names in English when app is in English.
13. Once completed all the above, please send me a build (in both iOS and Android) to check it and once I approve it, please upload and publish the iOS to Apple App store and on Google Play store under my account (to be provided later).
14. All source code changes must be published to our account on BitBucket with proper documentation to keep the version control.
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $533 tähän työhön
Hi, there. Can I see the existing app to get a better idea of your project? Is the app live on AppStore and Google Play? Thanks for your time and I look forward to discussing your project in more detail. Best regards.