Create an app that can encrypt and decrypt sms messages. Details are listed below.
• App should incorporate android phone contact list.
• App should allow sender to send encrypted sms message. User should be able to encrypt using both numbers and letters up to 8 characters in length.
• App should allow user to decrypt messages by typing in encrypted password that sender created.
• App should also allow groups to be formed.
• App should save encryption/decryption password for easy retrieval by checking the checkbox but also allow both to change to a new password on the fly. If checkbox is unchecked the message reverts back to encrypted message. User will have to type-in password to read message.
• App should also include sending images or files as an attachment.
Example is via attachment. Image is what the cell phone app may look like.