We're looking for a someone who will develop an iOS that will help U.S. users find competitive car leases for their electric vehicle.
The app is going to offer leasing quotes for only 3 electric vehicles (to start with) but will offer more in the future (when we'll have a better idea of how we're doing with only 3 cars).
The App has two modes, Buyer (blue screens) & Salesperson (red screens). They'll be login in from the same exact App
How It Works:
Users will enter the car info (trim level, features, options etc) and Salespeople (here represented by the red screens) will reply with their quotes in real-time. The user will pick whoever salespeople he's comfortable working with and will then finish the deal OFFLINE (outside of the app) with the salesperson.
The App will be totally free for now but a fee will be accessed between 6 or 12 months from now to salespeople that successfully complete a sale.
- The App will require Facebook or Google login
- You will be able to use Firebase as server API
- A 3rd party API based Soft Credit Check will be provided to you (The app will need it in order to be able to pull users Soft Credit Reports)
- We'll need an Admin Panel to review number of deals, users, salespeople; manage users (change, delete, deactivate); cars (add, remove cars). Here's what we have in mind for the Admin Dashboard > [url removed, login to view]
- Real-time messaging API (You can use a 3rd party one like quickblox if you want)
- You'll also make sure the current design is "Apple Approved" according to their guideline
- Front-end development Swift 4 preferred
- You'll do QA, Testing (The App needs to be FLAWLESS, no bugs please)
- Keep the code SUPER clean, thanks
We would like the App up and running on the App store on November 22nd (11/22/2017). No applicant above $30/hr please (We just don't have the budget)
Good luck, and thank you for taking the time to apply for this project!
Here's the link of the prototype (99.9% complete) > [url removed, login to view]