For over a decade, I have built significant expertise on digital media, marketing and communication working in managerial positions for industry leader companies like Red Bull and Unilever.
I am now executing a start-up idea, a DM app to simulate discussion programs on TV on mobile devices in form of social network.
This is not my first start up experience. I have exited my first venture, a true online magazine experience, and served in an executive position for one of the top 10 start-ups in my country. I also have moderated over a dozen of start-up events which had me build a unique network in the ecosystem.
Right now, I am searching for an experienced mobile app developer with a rich portfolio and proven track record. Here is a little more information regarding the task;
- In short, this is a direct messaging app
- Where users register, create profile, start chats, send message (plain text and multimedia), comment, follow (chats and profiles), manage admin roles and chat info
- Looking for end-to-end iOS app development for iPhone
- The complete UI/UX design (on Sketch) will be delivered (preferably via Zeplin)
- Timing is the key; job MUST be done in the time frame proposed by the developer
- This task requires signing NDA in addition to the general contract
Hit me up for more questions you may have!
Attached, you can find a few screens shots of the early framework to give you some hint.