I'm looking for someone to write Swift (3.0 preferably) code for my existing iOS application. This is a simple project and is used to decide if we can do more animation work together.
As I have an existing iOS application I would like to add animations to my project by including your code. Can you do this two ways?
1. a custom UIImageView class
2. an extension to UIImageView
+ Basic animations which must be included:
- sets the image to the full screen size
- sets the image content mode to aspect fit
- Animation fade in (alpha)
Animations will need to have completion blocks, so that code can be executed from the VC following completion. ie when animation is done it passes back something like "Animation complete", true.
You will create a new swift single page application, the completed single page application will have 2 pages. A button on the first page will
1. Fade in background image, on completion segue to page two
2. Page two will fade out background image, on completion print to console ("animation complete")
This is a simple project to test your capability for future work.
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi. I am a Mac expert. Last year, i developed Bitmedic Anti Virus and PowerScreenCapture on Mac. I can work on your project and I will try my best. please contact me. Don't award me before full discussion. thanks
Hi, I can send you demo of my work in animations, I too like working on animations and created some cool progress huds and animations in ios. Lets discuss your requirements.