I am in need of a working application that demonstrates an Ionic 3 hybrid app that allows a user to login against an IdentityServer4 instance. Once logged in, the user should be able to call a separate ASP.Net Core API to receive sample private data.
App Behavior Expected:
1) The user opens the Ionic app then is presented with a login screen with Username & Password fields. [It is preferred that this form is within the Ionic app and not the login screen of the IdentityServer4 instance]
2) Upon successful login, the user is presented a new page that lists the private data (any list of sample data of your choosing since this is a proof of concept only).
3) If the user provides incorrect credentials, notification is shown to them.
4) The user will have the option to save Username & Password which will allow them to close the Ionic app, reopen it, then be presented with the sample private data immediately.
1) Source code for Ionic 3 mobile application (http://localhost:8100*)
2) Source code for configuration of the IdentityServer4 instance (http://localhost:5000*)
3) Source code for .Net Core API (that provides sample private data) (http://localhost:5001*)
*Port numbers are suggestions only. However, they should be different from each other and run locally.
Successful completion of this proof of concept will be considered a reliable indicator of your ability to handle further app development that will start soon but under a separate project.
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Client, I am very curious to work on this project because my skills best suits. I am expert in IONIC, PHONEGAP, ANGULAR JS, HTML5 and many other technologies . Thanks