Help to make a connection with ActiveMQ server using Java (v1 11/10/15)
I need the structure for an Android app to connect using MQTT to Apache ActiveMQ using ONLY Java. The deliverable of this project is to provide me with a zip file of the [url removed, login to view]
that compiles and runs with NO RUN TIME ERROR.
Need working project in android studio and also eclipse that I can unzip and rebuild and run.
Since this project is just to help me with a framework only one screen is required – just use the source code in the above link please.
1. Android Studio 1.3.2
2. Eclipse Luna
3. ActiveMQ 5.12.0
4. Android 2.3.3+
5. Windows 7 to run ActiveMQ and IDEs.
6. Gradle 2.7
1. One zip file with Android Studio project and of course Gradle files and any jars required with apk
2. One zip file with Eclipse Luna project and of course Gradle files and any jars required with apk.
3. Notes on how to make it work ie; what Topic/Queue to make.
1. One payment after I have tested at end
2. Possibly additional zip files if I find problem that needs fixing