We are a technology company, and our client is a leading Islamic Financing provider, located in Middle East. The client provides loans to individuals for different purposes such as car financing, real estate financing, free loans,..etc. As well as to corporates/SMEs for expansion purposes, purchasing new assets,..etc.
The following features are supported:
• Islamic compliancy.
• Personal loans.
• Flexible competitive profit margins.
• Car and Real Estate Financing in easy installment programs.
• Customer has the choice to include down payment or without down payment.
• Financing options that don’t require a sponsor.
• Tenure payment period up to 60 months.
• Customer support and after-sales services.
• Easy methods to pay the installments.
• Dashboard and reports to customer.
We are looking to have a fintech consultant to lead the following activities:
1. Analysis and review of the existing technology and operation model for our client, and do a complete assessment on that to understand how they are working and systems/technology they are using.
2. Discover the strengths and weaknesses for their technology and operations.
3. Recommendations for the company to improve the technology, and achieve a complete digital transformation that allow them offering best solutions in the best customer experience.
All above should be conducted in a word documents and presentations in a very professional way.
The right bidder MUST have the following minimum requirements:
• At least 7 years experience in Fintech consultations. Bidder Must have the needed templates, questionnaires, presentations,..etc.
• Solid hands on experience in developing Fintech technology and solutions.
• Solid hands on experience in the loans and financing operating model.
• Solid hands on experience in mobile Financing.
• Solid hands on experience in Digital Transformation for loan companies.