Highly talented Mobile App Developer with sharp skills in designing, developing, and debugging native Android mobile applications. The candidate will be a major player on our team and will be performing hands-on app development.
• Develop, maintain, and resolve defects for large scale mobile web applications that implement workflows for company diagnostic testing products and services
• Knowledge of Android camera HAL and camera framework APIs
• Design and implement new user-facing features for mobile applications
• Implement test fixtures, automated acceptance tests and unit tests to ensure quality
• Assist with implementing CI/CD practices into development and deployment pipeline
• Participate in code reviews and drive technical design decisions relevant to your projects
• Participate in continuous improvements to architecture and data models, to support new features and functions.
• Participate in requirements gathering, software verification and software validation activities
• Produce appropriate descriptions for architecture, design, and code documentation
• Utilize Jira, Bitbucket, GIT version control system, and other tools for full mobile development lifecycle
• Collaborate with product owners, project managers, designers and QA analysts
• Maintain compliance with all company policies, quality systems, and procedures
• 3+ years of experience in mobile software development for iOS and Android devices
• Proficient in understanding Android camera HAL and APIs
• Expertise in understanding of Web Technologies (CSS, HTML5).
• Familiarity publishing Android Apps to Google Play
• Expert level understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect Android applications to back-end services using HTTP protocols and asynchronous network calls and SOA
• Good understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and/or similar programming best practices
• Prior experience building scalable commercial grade mobile applications using architecture models such as MVC
• Experience working with cloud technologies preferably in AWS
• Develop applications using Agile methodologies and comfortable working in sprints.
• Effective problem-solving skills, analytical skills, attention to detail and documentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering
• Knowledge of CI/CD processes and practices in agile environment
• Must be a self-starter and be able to learn new technologies in a fast-paced environment
99 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello, I have read your job and believe I will be able to assist you for your project. Available for immediate discussion, Let's proceed and work together. Thank you.