-we want to run/fix errors an existing open source Swift2 project and write a report about it for my Des sertation/The-sis.
-Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
-Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
-Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Help me understand how it works.
Functionality of the project:
-evaluation of http2 for ios 9, over WiFi vs AT&T 4G LTE.
-uncovering the performance differences that can be seen between the two major HTTP versions(http/1 and http/2) in practice.
- Fix bugs and update this experiment project.
- Write a report explaining this experiment, and the final results.
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift & Cocoa Touch.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- basic writing skills.