I need an android app which can show webview of any site i want to.
MIN FUNCTION OF THE APP
1) TOP ECOMMERCE SITE'S GRID LAYOUT: Grid layout with image and title (Shown in 1st screenshot). I need a backend for this so that i can create and add unlimited grids. These grid should be able to scroll left to right. It should also have "Show all sites" button and it will open all the sites in a separate page. Whenever user click on these grid, it will open to my targeted webview link.
2) TOP PRODUCT'S LIST LAYOUT: These grids should be able to scroll to bottom as listed in second screenshot. It should also have "Show all Products" button and it will open all the Products in a separate page. It should have PRODUCT IMAGE, PRODUCT SALE PRICE, PRODUCT REGULAR PRICE, TWO LINE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION, RATINGS and BUY NOW BUTTON. To Manage this, I need a backend for this too so that i will be able to create unlimited products. Whenever user will click on BUY NOW BUTTON, It should open the webview of my targeted page.
3) COUPON FUNCTION: Coupons layout should look like PRODUCT'S LAYOUT. In the Backend, I need an option to choose Product or Coupon. The PRODUCTS and COUPONS can be listed on the same page. It should have COUPON IMAGE, COUPON % DISCOUNT or PRICE DISCOUNT, COUPON EXPIRY DATE, TWO LINE COUPON DESCRIPTION and SHOW COUPON BUTTON. As you know, Coupon Code should be partially Hidden. Whenever user will click on SHOW COUPON BUTTON, It should copied the coupon code on user's clipboard and open the webview of my targeted page.
3) SLIDER BANNER ON TOP: These banners should open the Webview of Targeted Pages only (as soon in screenshot 1)
FUNCTIONS I NEED
1) Pure Angular Material Design
2) Push Notification with Onesignal
3) Lazy Load of Images (If Possible)
4) Top Bar Should Change its Color similar to Webview Page