We are seeking a developer to create a basic camera-scanner mobile app in Dart.
If you are interested, please confirm each of the following items at the beginning of your reply. Applicants who ignore this instruction will not be considered.
Please confirm the following:
- That you understand that this is a fixed-price project.
- That you have extensive experience working with AWS and Github
- That you are willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement before we share more details about the project.
• We will supply a professionally designed UI for the App (XD files and Zeplin).
• The application should run seamlessly on Android and iOS devices.
• Does NOT need to be able to send push notifications.
- We do understand that the quality of a scan will be strongly influenced by the quality of the phone camera. However, the quality of the scanned document needs to be as high as possible (so the App itself should not cause an additional decrease in quality)
- Once a picture of a page is taken, the user should be able to:
o Rotate the image
o Crop the image (an auto-crop function/auto-detection of the document edges would be nice to have, but only a manual crop is essential at this point)
o Add a page (for multi-page scan)
o Delete the page
o Upload the scanned document to the cloud (AWS, connected to our Web Application)
- Should allow the user to take photos and upload them to the cloud (AWS, connected to our Web Application)
- Once a picture is taken, the user should be able to:
o Rotate the image
o Crop the image (only a manual crop)
o Add an image (for multi-image set)
o Delete the image
o Upload the image to the cloud (AWS, connected to our Web Application)
• The scanned documents/images taken should NOT be stored on the user’s phone, but either uploaded into our Web Application (Cloud-based; AWS) or deleted. This is important as the user’s might be working with confidential data.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proven experience as Hybrid Mobile Application Developer.
• Highly skilled in hybrid mobile App programming tools including Dart /Flutter
• Good understanding of accessibility and security compliance related to confidential data
• Experience with API Management
• Experience with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Should have considerable experience with hosting and setting up applications on AWS
• Ensure well-written, testable, and high-quality code is produced
• Ensure success of application performance by coding to best practices (including commenting, optimization, modular design)
• Able to work with a team of developers.
• Perform testing of code/projects to ensure accuracy, integrity, and completeness of the App
• Resolve issues affecting project scope, quality, integrity and timeline
Communication – Brief daily updates on the progress of the project are required
No Hourly rate. This is firm.
We do not pay upfront. We do not pay freelancers outside of the freelancer platform.
Milestone will be funded at start.
Milestone will be released when they are completed according to specifications which will be fully discussed and agreed on before beginning of the project.
We expect the project to be completed in full according to specs with all functionalities fully implemented. We will not pay for partially completed work.