I am looking to get a business directory android application developed whose structure is based on the website script from [url removed, login to view]
The app has 2 parts.
User Search and Browsing:
1. Launch page with App Name and an Image in the center. Admob ads in the bottom. SignIn with Gmail button.
2. Search bar with filters as per the script.
3. Touch buttons below Search bar to select Category + Sub-Category and location + sub-location and then show listings
4. Listings page with Gold listings on top, Silver listings next, Bronze listings after silver and then Free listings.
5. Detailed Listing page with information like multiple images, rating, landline number, mobile number, Address line 1 and 2, Price notes, Additional notes
NOTE: User should be able to get listings via
-> Search bar with filters and
-> Touch buttons
1. Sign Up and Sign In options
2. Sign Up
-> Sign Up form as shown in attached Sign Up image.
-> Show a message that user is registered and need to check his email.
3. Sign In
-> Take Username and assword of the customer to Sign In
-> Take user to Dashboard page as shown in image. It should have links to other pages such as "Edit my Account", "My Listings", "My orders" and "Inquiries".
"Edit my Account" page => Customer should be able to update all of his existing information including username and password and save it.
"My Listings" page => Customer should be able to see all of his listings and delete them. No Editing.
"My orders" page => Customer should be able to see all of his orders placed with order details and delete them. No Editing.
"Inquiries" page => Show public inquiries on the customer listings and able to read it.
For entire work please refer the relevant mock up images attached to this project.
Need the bugs/issues to be fixed before the delivery of the final code.