I installed Xtream-Codes server and need to customize an Android and iOS App for Xtream-Codes, so the application that the customers will use
- small app Skin changes, like colors, logos and maybe Menu structure
- Add Authentification with: Active Code system and Username + Password
- Get the Remote Playlist and EPG Info (for Live Channels and VOD, including Categories and Channel Logos), from Server
- Server URL and Port should not visible for Clients, need be implement in source code.
- Update Button (Update Channels), App need fetch new Playlist from Server (this function is avalible in the App from codecanyon)
- Info Button, where the Clients can see their Subscription Informations:
-- Logo and Link from IPTV Provider
-- Username and Expire Date
- Optimized Retina display and IOS 10
- Support iPhone4s,iPhone5,iPhone5s,iPhone6,iPhone6+,IPhone7,7+,iPad Screen size, Android, Apple Tv
- Support HTTP Live Streaming .m3u8 video streaming
- Support Horizontal and vertical View
- Popular streaming protocols need be supported, including HLS (m3u8), MMS, RTSP, RTMP, and HTTP.
- Full Native Application
- The apps must be able to be added for Apple Appstore and Googleplay
- Upload and Update it to Appstore and Googleplay
- Small Description/Documetation for me how can I change later Skin Colors, App logos, Server URL and how can i compile and Upload and Update it to Appstore and Googleplay
The Developer Agree:
- Source Code, Documentation and Copyrights rights Go to me!
- If some bugs occur after the transfer the Project, the developer will fix them free of charge!
- The complete amount for the Project will only released after complete and review/verification from by me.